- Current Prices:$563,609 to $638,830
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $574,042
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$400
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,055 to 3,557Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Coronado are $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.