- Current Prices:$395,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $434,888
- Median Sale Price:$412,449
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$84 to $200,$83 to $135/mo,$83 to $136/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,219 to 1,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Coronado Village features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Coronado Village are about $225,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.