- Current Prices:$210,000 to $281,500
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coronado Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coronado Village are about $100,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.