- Current Prices:$328,900
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $422,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$325,$323 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,162 to 1,626Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Corsica represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corsica are about $235,000 – $405,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.