- Current Prices:$379,000
- Closed Prices:$198,114 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 3,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Corsica North is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Corsica North are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Corsica North typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.