- Current Prices:$609,900
- Closed Prices:$502,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$663,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$443
- Association Fee Ranges:$366/quarter,$175 to $435.06,$132 to $435/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 2,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Corte Bella Villas features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corte Bella Villas are about $400,000 – $1,020,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.