- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$38 to $44/mo,$43.67 to $46.66/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,309 to 2,494Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Cortina are about $140,000 – $245,000 and sit on 7286.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.