- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,184,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$127.67/mo,$127.67 to $146.82/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:4,221 to 5,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cortona are about $700,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 36840.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.