- Current Prices:$409,990 to $464,990
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $488,490
- Median Sale Price:$421,600
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$252 to $997/quarter,$997
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 3,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Cortona is a neighborhood in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Homes in Cortona are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cortona typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.