- Current Prices:$392,240 to $564,000
- Closed Prices:$362,000 to $532,680
- Median Sale Price:$456,105
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$997,$252 to $997/quarter,$100/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2018 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 4,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Cortona are $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.