- Current Prices:$365,906 to $484,990
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $488,490
- Median Sale Price:$435,455
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$252 to $997/quarter,$997
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 3,852Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Cortona are $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.