- Current Prices:$385,000 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$413,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$209,$180 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 2,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Costa Verde is a neighborhood in Doral, Florida. Homes in Costa Verde are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Costa Verde typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.