- Current Prices:$430,000 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$351,189 to $527,500
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$263
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 2,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Costa Verde represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Costa Verde are about $335,000 – $580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.