- Current Prices:$839,000 to $12,900,000
- Closed Prices:$396,000 to $6,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$480
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $785/mo,$0 to $869,$225/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:808 to 14,127Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Coto De Caza is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coto De Caza are about $530,000 – $9,495,000 and sit on 10.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.