- Closed Prices:$373,500 to $467,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $532
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,500 to 3,747Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Cotswold are $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.