- Current Prices:$25,000 to $154,900
- Closed Prices:$20,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$60,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$72
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:144 to 4,960Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Cottage Grove Heights consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $422 to as high as $2,417. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.