- Current Prices:$214,000 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$87,500 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,255
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $480,$120 to $1200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 4,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Cotton Creek are about $170,000 – $795,000 and sit on 33.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.