- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $152,500
- Median Sale Price:$140,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:903 to 1,402Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Cottonfield Village are $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.