- Current Prices:$173,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $192,500
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$130,$0 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:942 to 1,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Cottonfield Village are $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.