- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$4.58,$55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,874 to 2,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Cottonwood Commons are about $125,000 – $200,000 and sit on 4907.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.