- Current Prices:$699,900
- Closed Prices:$476,000 to $745,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$78.5 to $79/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:2,484 to 3,126Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cottonwood Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cottonwood Springs are about $330,000 – $575,000 and sit on 9791-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.