- Current Prices:$435,000
- Closed Prices:$296,500 to $1,086,000
- Median Sale Price:$378,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$26 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 5,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cottonwoods Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cottonwoods Crossing are about $180,000 – $350,000 and sit on 7028.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.