- Current Prices:$1,500,000 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,200,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$377
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2000 to $2250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:4,404 to 10,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Council Crest are about $450,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.