- Current Prices:$347,000 to $1,249,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $1,165,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:846 to 5,729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Country Club. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,901 to as high as $24,470. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel. Residents need not fear finding a spot for their cars — there are garages and off-street parking available.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.