- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $512,000
- Median Sale Price:$481,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$2961 to $2962
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,337 to 4,817Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Country Club Oaks is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Country Club Oaks are about $465,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.