- Current Prices:$179,800 to $209,000
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,619
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/quarter,$150,$150,$280 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Country Hills East are about $75,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.