- Current Prices:$229,000 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$93,500 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:791 to 9,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Looking to buy a new home? Country Knolls North is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,237 to as high as $10,157. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.