- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$69
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Country Ridge is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse and ranch style, and they were built between 1979 and 1987. Homes in Country Ridge are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Country Ridge typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.