- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/mo,$0,$130 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,283 to 3,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Country Towne is a neighborhood in Gurnee, Illinois. Homes in Country Towne are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Country Towne typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.