- Current Prices:$155,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $212,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$189 to $2880,$0,$240 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1883 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,097 to 1,512Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Countryside At Cumberland represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside At Cumberland are $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.