- Current Prices:$405,000 to $910,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $959,900
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $158,$75 to $264/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,032 to 3,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Countryside features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Countryside are about $300,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.