- Current Prices:$279,500 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,749 to 3,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Countryside Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside Heights are about $150,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.