- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$115 to $125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,352 to 2,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
The community of Countryside Pines features an array of home styles and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $115 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,331 to as high as $3,036. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $115 to $500. Property taxes for the year are around $2,587.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.