- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$115 to $125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,352 to 2,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Countryside Pines is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Countryside Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside Pines are about $190,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.