- Current Prices:$324,990 to $649,900
- Closed Prices:$201,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 4,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Countryside features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside are about $225,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.