- Current Prices:$219,900 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Countryside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Countryside are about $150,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.