- Current Prices:$774,999
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$662,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $97.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,544 to 6,078Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Courtland Rural Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Courtland Rural Village are about $400,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.