- Current Prices:$395,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $60/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,058 to 1,382Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Courts At Wescott Ridge is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Courts At Wescott Ridge are $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.