- Current Prices:$280,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $312,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $127/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 1,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Courtside Manor features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Courtside Manor are $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.