- Current Prices:$269,000 to $409,900
- Closed Prices:$267,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $525/mo,$0 to $550/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 2,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Courtyard At The Grove are about $250,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.