- Current Prices:$211,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$174,600 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $699/mo,$192 to $820
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2001. In general, homes in Courtyards Cityplace Condominiums are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, carport, street, 1 space, 1 assigned space and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.