- Current Prices:$169,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $699/mo,$356 to $820
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,795Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2001. In general, homes in Courtyards Cityplace Condominiums are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, carport, street, 1 space, 1 assigned space and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.