- Current Prices:$314,900 to $1,949,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $338,500
- Median Sale Price:$336,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$397
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 5,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cove Point is a neighborhood in Tequesta, Florida. Homes in Cove Point are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cove Point typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.