- Current Prices:$589,900 to $929,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2872/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,623 to 5,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Cove Towers are about $540,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.