- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $140/quarter,$75.23 to $86.39/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 1,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Coventry Creek is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Coventry Creek are about $135,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.