- Current Prices:$214,900 to $257,000
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $268,500
- Median Sale Price:$212,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$440,$75/mo,$110 to $120/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 3,415Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Covewood are about $135,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.