- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$917,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$84.67 to $84.92
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:3,857 to 3,981Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Coyote Canyon is a neighborhood in Scottsdale, Arizona. Homes in Coyote Canyon are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 36432.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coyote Canyon typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.