- Current Prices:$199,000
- Closed Prices:$249,700 to $489,900
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:820 to 2,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Coyote Holler is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coyote Holler are about $170,000 – $475,000 and sit on 9.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.