- Current Prices:$485,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $542,500
- Median Sale Price:$412,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$50 to $55/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,170Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Coyote Ranch Pebble Trails are about $215,000 – $380,000 and sit on 12196.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.