- Current Prices:$609,900
- Closed Prices:$479,500 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$523,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$2532 to $3252,$0,$211/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,615 to 4,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Crabapple Station is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Crabapple Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crabapple Station are about $430,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.