- Current Prices:$174,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $294,500
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 1955
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 2,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crabtrees Riverside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crabtrees Riverside are about $120,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.