- Current Prices:$260,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$478 to $1000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:662 to 1,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Crane Crest are about $175,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 1 space, guest parking and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.