- Current Prices:$183,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $192,900
- Median Sale Price:$186,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$255
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,485 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Cranes Landing are about $125,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.