- Current Prices:$160,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$148,900 to $192,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$55 to $660,$55 to $660/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 1,956Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Crawford Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crawford Oaks are $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.