- Current Prices:$359,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $649,000
- Median Sale Price:$384,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $46
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,647 to 4,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creek Ridge Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creek Ridge Plantation are $420,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.