- Current Prices:$6,350,000 to $11,995,000
- Closed Prices:$6,300,000 to $11,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$9,147,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$734
- Association Fee Ranges:$10200
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:10,482 to 13,043Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creeks Of Preston Hollow are about $2,100,000 – $7,890,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.